It has been forever since I've posted, but there has been a lot going on. Let's take a look at the list.
1. I worked a bunch the few weeks before Easter and customers suck.
2. I have been keeping up with running through all that (yay!)
3. I reached 6 miles last week and am going for 6.5 tomorrow.
4. We got our foster care license!!! We should be able to start visitation next week!
5. We started potty training our big boy and he is doing better than I could have hoped.
So lots of big things. I am 1.5lbs away from my 10% goal with weight watchers and I would like to hit that this week, but with last weekends free for all and trying to rein in my sugar cravings this week, it's doubtful. The 6.5 mile run tomorrow should help. I also decided that I should start running to my meetings on sat. morning. It's 3 miles round trip. It breaks it up, but it still counts, right?
I've been struggling with motivation and self sabotage lately, so I started a facebook page to find some online workout buddies. No else is really posting, so it kind of sucks, but maybe it will take off eventually. It's called Leah's Fitness Friends if you're interested. In the meantime, I am very proud of myself for reaching my goal of running three times a week. I really need to work at adding two weight lifting sessions back in though. One down this week, still need to carve out time for another one.